· IFS will help with management of the project to provide a trouble free startup.
· Provide interface to all parties involved
· Critical interfacing for upgrades to fully function systems
· Management of scheduling through the following steps:
Startup and Testing
Once a project is started we can help with management of that project throughout its lifetime. Industrial Fuel Systems LLC can help maintain the time schedule with is typically so important on these project. Steps that are critical are the submittal process, parts purchasing, assembly and testing, timely shipment, installation help for the contractors, startup, commissioning and training.
Where do you start – with Industrial Fuel Systems!
· Determine Your Basic Needs
· Safety and Reliability Issues
· Current situation and future considerations (site visits)
· Work with owners, consulting engineers, contractors, commissioning agents, etc.
· Detailed sizing and piping layout
· Facility expansion
IFS manufactures the equipment to ridged quality standards at our facilities in Iowa and Illinois.We manufacture pump sets, day tanks, flow control manifolds, filtration systems, as well as supply specialty fuel oil items. All our equipment is made to heavy duty industrial standards and designed using the latest 3D CAD drawing standards. Customers are welcome to visit our facilities to view their equipment during final assembly and testing stages.
Once installed we make available factory trained technicians to help with the equipment startup and testing. With many installation we are on site during the installation phase to assure that when the system is tested there is no costly rework or delays in the startup of the system.
Startup and Testing
A critical component of every mission critical system;Team members include:
· IFS Startup Technicians
· Commissioning Agent
· Mechanical Contractor
· General Contractor
· Consulting Engineer
· Building Automation Representative
· Owners and their Representative
IFS provides a complete documentation and training package:
· Complete Submittal and O&M Manual with:
Equipment dimensional drawings
Sequence of Operation
Major Component Data Sheets
Specification Compliance Documentation
After the system is up and running IFS is available to handle any needs you might have. This may include spare parts or replacement parts such as filter elements. Fuel oil systems by their nature do not involve much requirements for parts which wear out over time. But we are available to handle re-training if required, or re-commissioning or testing of systems that have been in the field for a while. If you have any questions about your system, we are just a phone call away.